Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Contemporary Issue Podcast
So the project I have been worrying about and putting off for the last week or so is finally done. I had to record a podcast about a contemporary issue dealing with technology and add in lead in/lead out music and a sound effect. It was more nerve wrecking than I thought it would be but all in all was pretty easy. I put a lot of effort into this task. It took about 7 different recordings to get it the way I wanted and the whole thing took me about an hour and a half to do. I think this podcast will affect my future teaching by making me aware of the amount of time and thought that goes into making a podcast and how easy they really are to do. I don't know if I would use them with my early childhood students, but it would be a great way to explain things done in class to the parents. I think it turned out pretty good, but I'll let you be the judge. Here it is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment