Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5th Exit Slip/Peer Led Discussion Post

Today in class, Lynsey and I presented. I was weirdly nervous even though we were well prepared. It's hard to have a 20 minute discussion on anything. I'm really looking forward to next week when we can spend the majority of the time on one main discussion. I wish we could have gotten feedback, but sometime we run out of time. It was a worthwhile discussion and I'm glad I got to give it. We put a lot of work into our lesson. We met beforehand to decide what we were going to teach, and then I worked individually on the Prezi and she worked on the discussion questions. I also found a video to engage the students. This lesson helped me to create an interesting discussion from a chapter that had many choices of what to focus on. This lesson helped me to evaluate the reading and to have the class evaluate it and learn it to a greater extent as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment