Today we talked about different kinds of learning. I think the people who taught today had the right idea, but I think they could've taught the lesson a little differently. It was hard to hear them, and they seemed bored and uninterested in what they were teaching. It was hard to have deep conversation since they tried to cover multiple things in such a short amount of time. I think next week when I'm in charge of teaching I will be able to take these ideas to make a more exciting lesson. I plan to use the computer in some way and create strong discussion with the rest of the time. I will talk to Lynsey however to add her input. Dr. Boyer also talked about backgrounds and how display tends to be different on the projected image than it is on the computer screen. The colors are darker and the contrast is much less. Something to be aware of when creating your lesson. Today was long but interesting. I think I will add more enthusiasm and exciting to Lynsey's and I's lesson.
We also talked about our portfolio homework. We can either provide evidence for each of the standards or we can state what we will do in order to gain the development we need. Evidence can include a link to something we have previously done or it can be a statement of what we have done.
No comments:
Post a Comment