Sunday, January 30, 2011

Digital Autobiography

Next on my blog is assignment number 3, a digital autobiography of myself. We were given a couple sites to choose from: VoiceThreadPhotoShowAnimoto, or Vuvox. I chose Vuvox. We were only allowed to use 10 pictures. 10 pictures to describe something about us, ten pictures to define a piece of who we are. It was hard to do. I think of myself as being pretty good with technology, but it even took me about two hours to do this, but then again I'm a perfectionist. (ridiculous) I decided to chose my family to represent me. They are a huge part of who I've become and I love them dearly. I chose a song by the Weakerthans. There are one of my favorite bands and they were first introduced to me by my sister. This song is called "The Reasons". I hope you listen to the chorus because it's something I truly believe about most of the people in my life, and I think it's important for them to hear it every once in a while. I hope you enjoy it! Here it is:
My Digital Autobiography

No comments:

Post a Comment